VClip version 2.0 is finally here :) it is more stable and steady and it comes with good functionality and nice design:
- Efficient and fast responsive editor for selecting frames range and viewing playback before encoding.
- Mute option for saving videos with silence.
- VClip 2.0 is dpi-aware application , it scales nicely on high resolution and scaled screen.
- Showing recording area dimension in the titlebar.
- Performance benchmarks monitor in real time.
- Adding a list of all VCLip supporters in the About window.
Lately I’ve been working on a simple editor for VClip 2.0, it is an editor + playback with loopback audio, I’ve been trying to make it efficient and fast editor for cutting frames and viewing playback before encoding , it gave me a headache but I almost finished it :), I will add more features and fixes and will release VClip 2.0 soon ;)
Here is a gif of the new VClip editor:
VClip is a simple tool to capture short video clip + loopback audio (speaker sound) from your screen pixels and speaker waves, get it here http://blog.bahraniapps.com/vclip/