VClip version 2.0 is finally here :) it is more stable and steady and it comes with good functionality and nice design:
- Efficient and fast responsive editor for selecting frames range and viewing playback before encoding.
- Mute option for saving videos with silence.
- VClip 2.0 is dpi-aware application , it scales nicely on high resolution and scaled screen.
- Showing recording area dimension in the titlebar.
- Performance benchmarks monitor in real time.
- Adding a list of all VCLip supporters in the About window.
This site is just wonderful! All this for free as well <333
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS!
BTW, does creating a VClip.ini file work? Because I can't get VClip to remember the window size & position (same with GifCam).
THANK YOU again!
No ini file for saving VClip settings yet.
This program is pretty great. Although, there appears to be some instances where it speeds up whatever has been recorded?
I haven’t face that problem!, maybe it’s a codec problem, try saving using different video format.
Using the application on my desktop, having to load what has been recorded takes much longer in contrast to using it on my laptop. Is there a reason why? How do I fix this?
I guess that depends on the hardware and system configuration, number of cpu cores and the speed of writing data, maybe your laptop has SSD (Static Disk Drive) SSD writes data (in vclip case “frames”) much faster than HDD, also if you are in windows 10 put VClip in Windows Defender allowed list, Windows Defender checks every data written in the memory and that slow the speed of writing frames.
The screen is strange when gifcam starts.
I want to initialize the coordinates.
I would like to email you the symptoms.
You can set gifcam Width x Height from the Rec button menu select customization and type your desire dimension, you can’t set the position maybe other gif recorders have that feature I wrote a list here http://blog.bahraniapps.com/gifcam-alternatives/