Feb 07 2013 Published by Isa under Uncategorized
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!
3 responses so far
Hi, this is a comment.To delete a comment, just log in and view the post's comments. There you will have the option to edit or delete them.
Hi, this is a reply.
To delete a comment, just log in and view the post’s comments. There you will have the option to edit or delete them.
Hey Isa, I just found this amazing website and noticed you mentioned that a keyboard shortcut to move the mouse was a good idea for adjusting frames.
Well for windows you can use the Numpad to do it with these steps:
1. Click Start, Settings, Control Panel.
2. Within the Control Panel open Accessibility Options or Ease of Access
3. Click the Mouse tab.
4. Check the “Use Mouse Keys” check box.
5. If you wish to increase the speed or change any other settings, click on the settings button.
6. Click Apply and then close out of the box.
7. Just use the Num Lock key to turn it on and off, move the mouse with the Numpad directions.
Sending my regards to the creator of GifCam!
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Site Admin | Theme by Niyaz
BahraniApps Blog Copyright © 2018 All Rights Reserved